Review: Stila Eyes are the window Soul palette

17:21 0 Comments A+ a-


I'm the type of person you see who always wears some sort of brown/neutral eye. After seeing other bloggers using the Stila Soul palette i had to get it for myself. It was screaming my name and for 30 pounds i couldn't say no! It is nice to treat yourself once in a while.
When this finally arrived in the post, i opened it and instantly fell in love! I love everything about it, from the mirror like packaging to the 12 shadows and the fact that it has a little booklet which gives you 3 eye looks to try out. I love the fact that it has got a large mirror that fills the underside of the lid.
The Stila Soul palette is very versatile, it has shadows to suit everyone and every skin tone, whether you like to keep your eyeshadow light or dark. You wont be disappointed with the colour range.
The shadows are very pigmented and glide on with minimal effort. 
This palette would be perfect for taking away with you on a little break or when you go on holiday. You wouldn't need to pack any other shadows because you can create endless looks with this one.
I think this must be my all time favourite eye palette and i think im going to be in love with it for a very very very long time. 

Have you tried out anything new? What brand of eyeshadow do you like best?
xx