Review: John Frieda miraculous recovery deep conditioner

17:00 0 Comments A+ a-

I hope everyone has had a lovely weekend. I have spent mine playing bingo with Kris on Friday night, unfortunately we didnt win a thing :( Then Saturday and Sunday morning i have spent with my mum just hanging out and watching films. What have you been up to?




You all know by now that i dye my hair and because i had to bleach it to get it purple it became damaged. So i picked up this John Frieda deep conditioner from superdrug to try out. 
When i bought  it it was on offer for a third of the price. I think it normally sells for about 5 pound and is totally worth it. I've only used it a couple of times and it has already started to work wonders on my hair. It is amazing stuff! This conditioning mask helps to nourish your hair without leaving it greasy or limp, like most masks do to my hair. It smells really good too.
If your hair is dry or damaged i would highly recommend you go out and try this stuff, its amazing!!!
Have you tried any conditioning masks that don't leave your hair limp and lifeless, let me know so i can try them out.
xx