April favourites

17:00 0 Comments A+ a-

Sorry this post is a little late guys!!

I had a few favourites throughout April. If you regularly visit my page you will of seen me rave already about some of my favourites for April, so im not going to go into too much detail. Here is a link to my previous blog post where i have used some of these favourites.http://missshortstuff91.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/spring-make-up-look.html

I think im going to start off by sharing my beauty favourites first.
Surprise surprise the naked 2 palette is back. I'm sorry, i love it so much and have used it all month that its only right that i put it back into another favourites. 
Also love the Rimmel 1000 kisses lip liner in rose quartz and the Avon ultra colour lipstick in pout so much. The colours are so nice and Springy (i think ive just made that word up) and go together so well. The lip liner has made my lips look much fuller too (bonus)!
I dont usually use powder, but this month i've really enjoyed using the collection loose powder, ive used it so much. It has helped to keep my make up in place, which is really needed at this time of the year when we start to get a bit sweaty because of all the nice weather we've been having. 
This next item is more skin/body care. Dove summer glow nourishing lotion fair to medium skin. I;m fed up of looking pale so this month started using this a lot more and it made my skin look so much more healthier.
Then we have my OGX thick & full biotin collagen shampoo and conditioner. I am always looking for products that will give my hair volume and these two dont disappoint. They give my hair so much lift and smell amazing too. The only thing i dont like about OGX shampoos and conditioners is that i struggle getting the product out of the bottle. Does anyone else have this problem? or is it just me?


Now lets move on to my two non beauty favourites.
First i am absolutely loving Pretty Little Liars! I know i am sooo late in watching it. I have to binge watch it because its soo good. It means that sometimes i can get through ten episodes a day. Is that bad? I think im half way through series 2 and i have no idea who might of killed A! Please no spoilers! 
Finally i rediscovered my love for reading. I went away recently with Kristopher to Cornwall for 5 days and managed to read a whole book! I'm so proud of myself. I think the last book i read before that was the last 50 shades book. I have even gone and bought myself some more books which i dont normally do. Let me know if you come across a good read that you think i might enjoy.

What have you been loving this month? Are you a series binge watcher like me?
xx